Have you ever considered using natural deodorant? With the concerns over aluminum and toxins, in antiperspirant, potentially leading to breast cancer, more women are seeking a healthier, more natural alternatives for keeping their underarms fresh. Although the “scientific evidence” confirming the correlation between breast cancer and antiperspirant is still up for debate, there is never any harm in eliminating chemicals from the self care routine. Because most women shave under their arms, the pores in that are more susceptible to being clogged with the aluminum and chemicals that are in antiperspirants. Whatever goes onto our skin and into our pores is also going into our blood streams. That is why I chose to transition from commercial antiperspirants to natural deodorant. After trying SEVERAL brands of natural deodorant I learned about the Smell Good Spa Essentials Deodorant. Here are my TOP three reasons why this is the only deodorant that I use and why I’m a devoted customer now:
- It WORKS- I know it seems like that should be a given right? If a product is sold as a deodorant, that’s what it should do right? WRONG! I have used other “natural” deodorants and they just didn’t come through for me like I needed. This deodorant keeps me smelling fresh through my workouts and warm moments. It lasts all day for me and I don’t have to worry about it quitting. It also conditions my underarms with the all natural ingredients and helps keep them smooth and evens the skin tone.
- It’s All Natural For Real- These days a lot of products boast about being “natural” but when you read the label there are all sorts of ingredients that you can’t identify or pronounce. The Smell Good Spa deodorant is hand made by Itiel McVay and her family. They are putting the finest of ingredients in their products including lots of LOVE and that matters to me!
- It ‘s Affordable- I understand the value of natural ingredients in my self care products and using natural ingredients is not the cheap way to go. It is about the quality and the fact that a little bit goes a long way. The cost of the deodorant is awesome for the peace of mind in knowing that I am taking care of my body and avoiding toxic chemicals.
Don’t just take my word for it. I invite you to experience the Smell Good Spa Essentials Deodorant for yourself. You can go here to place your order, or you can enter to win one in our give away. Either way, be sure to let me know what you think! I’d love to hear from you.
For the “My Body’s Favorite Things” Give-Away
Itiel McVay of Smell Good Spa
is offering one FREE Essential Deodorant.
Learn More About her and register to win below:
Co-Founder & Product Creator
How did the idea for your business come to you?
What do you love about your business the most?
What is the most challenging part of what you do?
What are your top 3 products that your customers love the most?
You have a social cause connected to your business, tell us more about that.
How do you think that SGS helps people to love and care for their bodies?
What is one thing that you want every customer to receive from your business?
I want every customer to receive the gift of smelling good, wholesomely.
-Subscribe to Smell Good Spa’s newsletter, Mmmm News, and receive $10 off your first order. http://tinyurl.com/offersSGS
– Join the olfactory conversation on Instagram (@smellgoodspa); Twitter (@smellgoodslady)
Win a gift from Smell Good Spa
or any of our other contributors
Other Body Love Posts You Will Enjoy:
Latest posts by Ivy LaArtista (see all)
- M is for Mirror | Embracing the Beauty In Others - 08/01/2015
- Netflix OITNB Early Release May Ruin My Self Care Saturday - 06/12/2015
- How I Manage My Challenging Body Image Moments - 06/10/2015
- Yoga On The Mall | My First DC Yoga Week Experience - 05/09/2015