The holidays are REALLY here and everyone is on their way to YOUR house. You have what seems like a million things to do. How in the world are you going to accomplish them all? There’s no way you are getting in any healthy movement or exercise with all this on work on your schedule….or is there? Gillian Byers, a certified fitness instructor who approaches exercise and movement from a body positive perspective, has some simple steps to help you keep your fitness commitment to yourself. Even though it is one of the busiest times of the year, you can still prioritize your wellness.
The “Company’s Coming and I’m Nowhere Near Ready Exercise Plan
by Gillian Byers
1) Make a priority list. Is it more important for you to feel energized and at peace or for that little knickknack to be dusted that no one will notice? Will the company really miss that extra side dish? etc.
What things will most help you enjoy your family and friends?
Sometimes it will be exercise, sometimes it will be cooking or cleaning etc. You get to choose! Sometimes you can have fun mixing the two
2) Take a few seconds to stretch before you get out of bed.
3) Help yourself remember to take relaxing breathes by connecting it to something you do throughout the day, like eating.
4) Have some favorite music, that calls your body to move, playing all day!
Related articles across the web
Other Body Love Posts You Will Enjoy:
Latest posts by Ivy LaArtista (see all)
- Health At Every Size | Holiday Blog Hop | Gillian Byers - 12/24/2014
- Health At Every Size | Holiday Blog Hop | Shelley Lask - 12/15/2014
- Health At Every Size | Holiday Health Blog Hop | Kristy Fassio - 12/10/2014
- SBLS Body Expressions | Body Positive Apparel | Nijah Jihad - 12/09/2014